Friday 25 July 2008

Hot Day Smiles

A hot day bargain hunting at a HUGE car boot sale, with a lovely friend and her delightful children. Don't you just love that book cover with the cow ? The My Dragon cloth book is so cute, whether babe wanted it or not, it was coming home with us, luckily he it likes it ! Wish I'd got a shot of the yummy home-made pizza we had for lunch too.
Finished ... colourful socks for a new little friend.
A card of amazing words and friendship that I will cherish always. Thanks SC. Pots of Herbs & Hostas in the garden.

4 comments:

Gina said...

Your photos always bring a smile to my face, they're beautiful!

I love your haul from the car Boot sale, finding lots of lovely children's books is the best feeling :)

Jem said...

I love your bargains from the car boot sale and what gorgeous little socks. There's going to be some happy feet about!!

Pippa said...

I love those socks too!!

Lucky13 said...

That day was far too hot to do any smiling