Sunday 21 September 2008

International Day of Peace

I give you my peace.
I give you my love.
I give you my friendship.
I hear your needs.
I see your beauty.
I feel your feelings.
My wisdom comes from a higher source.
I salute that source within you.
May we work together.
Deep peace of the running wave to you.
Deep peace of the flowing air to you.
Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
Deep peace of the shining stars to you.
Deep peace of the infinite peace to you.
Gandhi


Felted Autumn Collecting Bowls, sent to Primivera, winner of the Autumn Smiles, MummyOak and PollyFungle as part of the GP Seasons Table item Swap.

My gift from the swap from September. Wonderful.


2 comments:

Becks said...

Beautiful pots.
And a lovely gift too, what talented friends we have.
XX

Jem said...

I felt so special when I received my GP swap gift - thank you so much for organising it all x