Sunday 22 March 2009

4

No balloons, no Happy Birthday to sing, no laughter, no friends round for cake, no party to plan ... just sadness and tears that another year has passed, another year of missing our little girl.

Where would we be without friends to shine sunlight through the clouds ?

The kindness of Hazel and her lovely family, bringing such beautiful reminders of our daughter to us.The hours of loving work in these gorgeous cross stitches are a tribute to a huge loving heart and an incredible Mama.
I love you darling always.Thank you for always remembering.


Flowers from Emma and her family.Your loving wishes always touch our hearts deeply.
Thank you for never forgetting.


This wonderful bunch of flowers arrived with a card full of beautiful words but no name.
Please let us know who you are, so we can say how much they meant to us.





Our heartfelt thanks to Veronika and her family for the lovely words for Emma in this issue of The Mother.
For the messages of love, the flowers taken to Emma's grave, the candles lit, the hugs and the love .... thank you.
You ease our tears and help us face another year.
To L, K and O ... thank you for staying x



11 comments:

Hazel said...

Oh Denise. I am sobbing here. Sobbing for your unimaginable pain that never goes away. Sobbing because you love the cross-stitches I did. Just sobbing because you're my friend and I love you and you shouldn't have to hurt. xxx

Tammy said...

I am so sorry. The pain you must be feeling... Please know I am thinking of you and sending you the hugest and longest hugs I can. ♥

Unknown said...

Just want to send you all a giant hug...I can't begin to imagine the pain you are feeling. Love to you all.

Daisy said...

Thinking of you all.

Michelle said...

I just wanted to send you all a great hug. The 20th of March is the 29th anniversary of the death of my brother and I know how hard it is for a family when I child is no longer with them.

Our thoughts are with you at this difficult time

arwen_tiw said...

Gentlest hugs, mama.

dottyspots said...

(((hugs))) to you all.

Claire said...

To such a loving mama and her family, hugs.

Candy said...

Oh Sweetie......Please know that I ALWAYS remember your sweet Emma, even if I was so caught up in my worries to be here for you!! I'm so thankful that you have such incredible friends to offer their love to you. Happy B'day in Heaven, Sweet Emma Joan!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. Sending hugs and good wishes your way. Don't really know what else to say (hugs)

kate said...

I'm sorry i am so late with my comment....i certainly have been thinking of you and sweet Emma but just failed to write something here earlier....lots of love to you. And those cross-stitches are just beautiful....