Sunday 25 April 2010

Home Baked Challenge - Raw Courgette Pasta & Pesto

The theme for this month's challenge is Spring Greens.
I admit I was alittle behind with getting this done and then inspiration, 2 courgettes in the organic veg box and a recipe here http://toogoodtobetrue.typepad.com/ that I had mentally filed away to try.


I can't tell you how wonderful it tasted or how much my breath stinks of garlic after eating it ( luckily hubby had some too )

Click on the Home Baked Challenge button, in sidebar to find out more and how to join in next month.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That makes me feel hungry!

Pippa said...

Hmmmm garlic. It looks lovely!

Ariella said...

oooh! I've had this! yummy!

Hannah said...

It looks delicious, Denise!
Thanks so much for taking part and helping to spread the word.