The new copy of Country Living Magazine, pure indulgence, also arrived ... what a great start to the day.
So, I've taken the Pledge over at http://myzerowaste.com/ some wonderful prizes up for grabs but more importantly a chance to stop and take a look at your reduce, reuse, recycle habits.
My pledges -
- I will talk to at least one family member or friend to promote recycling
- I will take active steps to stop junk mail being delivered to my home
- I will offer one unwanted item on Freecycle or take to a charity shop
- I will send an email greeting card instead of a paper one
- I will buy rechargeable batteries and a recharger and use them
- I will use a reusable bottle for water
- I will plan a weekly menu and shop accordingly
- I will make one meal from leftovers
- I will make something like bread instead of buying in plastic wrap
So what will you pledge ?
Happy Harvest from the garden ... recipes for courgettes very welcome please.
and those words ( or very similar ! ) " Hi, Honey I'm Home " yesterday when my Mexican visitor walked through the door, made me smile and smile ( after I'd moaned about how awful my week had been ) x