Tuesday 26 October 2010

Vitamin D Top-Up


We're packed up for a trip to catch some sun, 3 weeks in Florida, all of us plus my parents, villa with pool booked, theme park passes paid for,a surprise trip for my Elvis mad Mum to Gracelands and books,knitting ( some thinks never change ) for me, think that covers us all.
Is it ungrateful to feel alittle sad to be leaving behind the beauty of Autumn ? my favourite season after all, although this morning it's so cold, damp and grey, it's not so hard to wave goodbye, goodness knows how I'm going to cope being away from my girls though ! and the dog is going to kennels, which means she'll sulk and be cross with us when we return til atleast Yule.
Fingers crossed I have prepared afew posts to appear, as if by magic for the first week of my holidays and then hope to be able to check in with some reports from the beach, the swimming pool, those lovely local yarn shops and more.
Thanks to all of you who leave such lovely comments here, I am so very lucky to be part of this amazing community.
Be Well
x

15 comments:

sue said...

Have a wonderful time and please bring a little sunshine home :)
blessings sue x

Cat said...

I hope you have a fantastic time, it sounds like you've got some fun things planned. Enjoy. xo

Unknown said...

Have a fantastic time and plases bring back a little warmth with you?! :) x

Daisy said...

Have a great time and take lots of photos!

Susan said...

Wishing you warm, sunny days...don't forget the sunscreen :) Love, Susan

Unknown said...

Have fun xxx

Tammy said...

Good for you! Have fun, Fun, FUN! :)

Dawn said...

Have a wonderful time, enjoy and soak in the sunshine, it will still be Autumn (well, maybe a little closer to Winter) when you return.

Look forward to your updates.
Happy Holidays!
Dawn xxx

Roof said...

Have a fabulous time! And yum! lust at any Spud and Chloe yarn you might come across on my behalf, would you? xx

Erin said...

Have a great trip :) A friend of mine just returned from a trip in Florida last week and she said the weather was amazing.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your vacation!!

Pippa said...

I like the sound of your vit D intake!! Much more fun than taking tablets! Have a great holiday and make some room in your wool stash for when you return! xx

Rose said...

Have a wonderful sunny time!

suzanne said...

Oh Denise Its because we just love our homes and animals. Our places of comfort...I am the same. All happy to arrange the holidays and then just before we are due to leave, I get cold feet. I know you are already enjoying your holiday...

Look forward to hearing about it all....Hoping to see some elvis pics too~!

hugs and love sweetie~!

Suzanne
XX

Liz said...

Have a fabulous time :)